Monday 1 June 2009

'The Frog Princess'- Book Preview

Good afternoon!

I know it's a little delayed, but I thought I would pop a few of the spreads from my recent picture book project on the blog.
I re-scripted the text to be completely in rhyme (which makes pacing easier during storytelling with younger children). It also has a moral to the tale and an exciting twist at the end!
'The Frog Princess: A Cautionary Tale' will be available in my Etsy shop very soon!

I hope UK readers are enjoying the beautiful sunshine we are having- long may it continue, eh?

TTFN
xx





7 comments:

  1. You've captured the expressions really well! and the font really suits the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It did cause me some worry, text's not my thing. But I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the puppets r wikid, n the pics luk really gud... but u know tht already :) i am more impressed by the change of text into rhyme...kudos on that front!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thankyou! I actually enjoyed writing the story so much more when doing it that way! I hope you like the finished product in its entirety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so fab - did you do the whole thing yourself? Well done - looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did indeed! Thankyou so much!
    Oh, and I hope you had a lovely holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really good!!!
    Can't wait for it to go into your Etsy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter