Thursday 12 April 2012

Manchester Nova

Good evening!

Well, as the chocolatey dust of the Easter weekend settles, and the views begin to dwindle, I can honestly say that the response to the little parody video was incredible! And so we move on to more project updates. I was recently approached by Stuart, of Gnaeus Julius comics, to interpret their popular character ‘Manchester Nova’ in my own style. I had an absolute blast doing this! The comics are not only great fun, but they are also available to view online by clicking here or visiting www.manchesternova-superhero.com.
The keen eyed among you may notice that my blog is now fully integrated into my website, for which I owe an eternal debt of gratitude to Tiz at TNT Computing! I am not sure just how long I will continue to run both at the same time, but needless to say I will let you know whether updates can only be found there.
I'll be back very soon with more images from the latest Making Magazine!

TTFN
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter