Wednesday 21 March 2012

Stop, Press!

Good evening!

Phew! I find myself blogging while glue is drying this evening! I have been working on a wide range of projects in the last month, including crafty props for a little film (more soon!), organising a collaborative exhibition for the summer and, I am pleased to report, more projects for Making magazine! I'm ashamed to say that I am a little late with this post, so the latest issue has been on the shelves for a couple of weeks already, but I thought I would upload them for you regardless. I am busy working on next month's batch already, which I just can't wait to show you all (the projects are incredible!).
I was also asked a short time ago to illustrate a piece for a book that is being produced by a ThinkTank called Think Act Vote (?X!). I chose a quote from Noel Hatch about the concept of 'Glastopolitics'! Every time I look at it I must admit to wanting to add more, but I fear this may be perhaps over-egging the pudding! I hope you all like it.
In other news, I am starting a little rebrand of misspearlgrey.com, beginning with making the site accessible from www.pearlgreyillustration.com. But panic not! You will still be able to continue accessing misspearlgrey.com without a hitch if change is not something you relish.

I will have lots more to show you and tell you very soon!

TTFN
xx







Think Act Vote 'Glastopolitics'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter