Thursday 10 February 2011

1, 2, 3... ACOFI!

Good evening!

Are you sitting comfortably?... Then I shall begin the blog post bonanza!

I have been busying myself with all sorts of things both in and out of the studio lately. A couple of weeks ago, I attended the launch party of Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration in Shoreditch, London. It was a very chatty, buzzy atmosphere and I was finally able to meet Amelia herself, the Ballad Of team and a few of the featured illustrators.

Illustrators Jo Cheung and June Chanpoomidole

The Ballad Of team (Lindsey, Erd and half of Claire)

Matt Bramford, Amelia's Magazine fashion editor.

It was a lovely venue too, at 123 Bethnal Green Road, which is a Grade II listed Victorian building that now boasts three floors of retail treats. If you find yourself in east London, you should pop in for a visit- it's well worth the trip!

More exploits soon!

TTFN
xx

1 comment:

  1. It was a good night...I was pretty hung over by the end of it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter