Monday 18 May 2009

Waterstones 'Picture This!'

Good morning!

I have recently been working on a contest entry for the Waterstones 'Picture This!' competition for the chance to illustrate a new book by Julia Donaldson. I must say, it has been good experience, as it has meant that I have had to communicate visually with fewer details than I would ordinarily use in an image.
And here they are (the colours aren't as vivid as they appear in real life, unfortunately!) featuring the second incarnation of the Fairy Queen I included in my last blog post!

TTFN
xx





7 comments:

  1. I love these - they are so wonderful to lok at.
    I'd buy a book with them in :)
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice, thankyou! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Kellie, love the pics! Let us know how you do in the competition

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the fairy godmother!!
    good luck with the competition x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did all that yourself?... that looks professional standard to me...

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter