Sunday 1 July 2012

The Heat Is On!

Good afternoon!

Things are really hotting up now! The weather has improved slightly, so I'm enjoying being able to sit out on the balcony drawing until my hands ache, and going for little walks outside to try and ward off the cramp that comes from sitting up in front of the computer! The pressure is on to complete everything before the show in a couple of weeks. I'm pleased to say that I have organised merchandise and printing, so things really feel like they are starting to come together!
There's a little interview with me over on the The Picture Show website right now, so if you'd like to have a little read please follow the link!

Also, although things have moved swiftly on since this stage, I thought I should offer up a little 'sneak peek' of the work...



TTFN
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter