Thursday 7 June 2012

News and Reviews!

Good evening!

What a month it has been! A few weeks ago I was contacted by online Editor Kieron at Plog Magazine, who put together a lovely little feature on me (thanks again!). You can read it by clicking here. I have also completed another commission for Gnaeus Julius comics, this time of a character called 'Devout'. I always have so much fun working on these character pieces!
I was also told today that the ever lovely ladies over at Ballad Of magazine have put together a little post about my impending collaborative exhibition as part of The Picture Show. You can read it by clicking here. I also like to pretend that their latest edition, 'The Ballad Of Baby K', was named after me. Which it wasn't.

More soon, including images for Making Magazine and some sneaky peeks of work for the upcoming exhibition!

TTFN
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter