Friday 13 August 2010

The Rules of Attraction

Good afternoon!

I recently created some illustrations to accompany an article for Amelia's Magazine. The illustrations were done in a relatively short space of time- hopefully all this practice means that my digital painting is improving! There are several things I would have liked to have changed (and several ideas for pictures that I still want to do! Honestly, the article is loaded with fodder!). Still, after so long on the computer I am looking forward to getting my watercolours out again.

Unfortunately, due to a misinterpretation, I illustrated the magazine's creator, Amelia- who didn't actually attend the event! But if you squint very hard you can pretend it is someone else. And she liked it anyway, which is always a plus.

TTFN
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter