Friday 17 September 2010

Lovely Loot!

Good evening!

I've lots to show you over the next few days, having worked on a few more pieces for Amelia's Magazine! But today something lovely arrived on my doorstep. No, it wasn't the Stork (thank heavens) but it was a Flamingo! Well, among other things! All courtesy of the very lovely Emma at Emma Cowley Illustration. I felt like all my Christmases had come at once- thank you so much Emma! I'm so lucky!

Please do have a nose around her fantastic blog, which is full to the brim with delightful illustration and words woven with her witty charm.

Until next time!

TTFN
xx

3 comments:

  1. ooohhh im so getting me some of those fish when i get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad the wee piggies, fishes and flamingo found such a good home, I'm sure that they will be very happy with you! Thanks so much for the feature my lovely :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mello you so should!
    And Emma you so so welcome! I'm framing the Flamingo for the studio and the fish will hang in my kitchen! xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter